Wireless Charging Engineer- San Diego
San Diego,California,United States
- 1+ years of hands-on experience and proven track record in system definition, integration, prototyping and validation. New grad considered for the role.
- Solid EE fundamentals in both analog and digital design and comfortable with tackling new challenges with the critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Circuit level simulation experience in EE simulation platforms like Cadence/ADS/LTspice etc is a plus.
- Familiar with various communication protocols (USB, SPMI, SPI, I2C and UART) and low power embedded systems, e.g. ARM Core Processors
- Desire to develop and execute test plans, analyze test logs/results, and report status
- Debugging failure cross functionally with Software/Firmware, System Hardware and Silicon teams
- Knowledge and experience in Power electronics and direct wireless charging is a plus.
- Proficient in data collection, data analysis, and statistical analysis tools (e.g. Python, Matlab).
- Prior hands-on automation script development and optimization (using C, Python).
- Experience working with cross functional FW partners.
- Experience in high volume products from concept to end, and working with contract manufacturers
- Team player, great communication skills and ability to lead multiple-discipline team to make the design tradeoff based the information available in a timely manner
You will be developing, designing and validating wireless power systems. You will be expected to meet a high standard for analysis, and manufacturing discipline, and work with cross functional teams to pass all specifications and requirements necessary to ship a product. Write specifications, and test plans for both hardware and FW. Define tests, test limits, perform failure analysis and corrective actions. Guide the team in the development of necessary algorithms, state-transition diagrams/flowcharts and analysis for each regime of operation Experience with high volume mass production is a plus. Education & Experience
Bachelors in relevant EE field, Masters preferred At least 1 year of relevant technical work in industry. New graduates considered for the role. Additional Requirements Apple Footer
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. United States Department of Labor. Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is required to comply with a COVID-19 vaccination mandate issued by the New York City Department of Health. We will verify the vaccination status of all New York City team members who are working at an Apple Store, office, or partner store in New York City. New York City Department of Health Learn more (Opens in a new window) .
Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If youre applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines (opens in a new window) applicable in your area.
Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program (Opens in a new window) .
Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace. Reasonable Accommodation and Drug Free Workplace policy Learn more (Opens in a new window) .